Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the cover blasted, but it sounds like trx is sending one. If something should change, this one is available. I'm going to prime it now then.... not good to leave Mag naked too long.

I'm Thinking About A 3rd Charity Drive:

You'll Get My Wife And 1/2 My Furniture.....I'll Pay ALL Shipping!

Raffle Tickets Will Start At ....$.01 Each...Need A Minimum Off 2 Tickets Sold!

Hurry!!!!

Or I'll Be Getting 10-20yrs At The Big House!

Darrin.

In response to your enquirey.
Yes She Izz A Screamer.

And Thank You For the $2 Bid !

Bid Well!

Hey Brad can you send me your address so i can send mine out this saturday Please?

Brad,
Have we got a bar for the saw yet? I have a brand new STIHL 28" 3/8 .050 bar I would donate, if a bar has already been sent, use this bar for a consolation prize. Just trying to help wiggs and family from AZ.

Wiggs, you my man get well soon!

PS I need an address to send it to, PM me if you need to.

Brad,
Have we got a bar for the saw yet? I have a brand new STIHL 28" 3/8 .050 bar I would donate, if a bar has already been sent, use this bar for a consolation prize. Just trying to help wiggs and family from AZ.

That's excellent! We've got a new 25" ES bar for the saw. If you want to add this to the list of gifts, I'll just send you the winners address after we know the winners.

Brad,

I have a roll of Oregon 72LGX here and will spin a chain for this bar. If this bar goes out just let me know the driver count and where to send it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back