wish list for tsumura chainsaw bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wish list for tsumura chainsaw bars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fordf150

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Wednesday I have a meeting with Hayward to discuss reorder numbers on the Tsumura bars and to add a few bars from my wish list if i think they will realistically sell in large enough numbers to be worth it. Lets hear it, what do you wanna see? I hit the limit of what they will allow in a poll so anything that isn't on my list feel free to add it and I'll tally it up and add em to my wish list for Hayward to ponder on.

That is the ultimate idea.... Even a 3/8lp nose to fit the zk series bars would be awesome
It's weird how their "X" slim bars have the option of both 1/4 or picco noses but their .325 pitch "Z" (R or K) slim bars don't have the option of a picco nose. I mean, won't the nose off an X-type still fit on a Z-type bar of the same gauge?I ask because occasionally I see the Z-type in marginally longer lengths than the X-type.

Frankly, I'm a little weary of the ducking-for-cover going on when it comes to picco on larger bars on larger saws/mounts.

It would be a wonderful thing if Tsumura would do a picco nose that fits on their "F" bars. Even if they cover themselves and say it's not for use on saws above a certain CC-rating.

K095 16" 18" 20" 24" 3/8 .050 Light and tough

Website shows K095 20" 3/8 .050 standard sold out? Price if you have any?

I wish manufacturers would make either .050 or .058 obsolete. My part of the world we use .058. Not expecting you to order .058 just for me.
How's things going anyway Nate.
Busy would be an understatement.

I don't like 058 but I think I ended up ordering quite a few of them on my pre order.

Anything over 32" I switch to 063.

That's fine, you asked for a wish list and I gave you one. There's obviously a market for them if Stihl makes one. No big deal to me if you don't like the idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is everyones thoughts on 3002 mount stihl bars, seems there is a fair amount of interest in them over yonder

Latest posts

Back