wish list for tsumura chainsaw bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wish list for tsumura chainsaw bars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right there under " Performance Outdoor Equipment" is a link to "Total Super Bars" in Green. That link drops you into a page with a pic on it. What's the bar in the pic?

Right there under " Performance Outdoor Equipment" is a link to "Total Super Bars" in Green. That link drops you into a page with a pic on it. What's the bar in the pic?
total super reduced weight....that particular bar is a T088ZK2 .325 050 66DL K041

top 3-4 bars from the poll have been added to their next order if I understood correctly and they are checking on prices/minimum order quantity for the 3002 mount bars....I get some info back on that i may start a thread devoted strictly to them to help decide whether they will bring them in or if i am interested in bringing them in myself.

picco noses and some 14-16" picco bars may be getting ordered.

of course the picco tips will just fit the picco bars from what i can decipher

Sorry, should have been clearer - picco noses for non-slim bars like the F-type. Was this discussed and declined, not discussed and largely irrelevant? Everyone covering their arses as usual?

total super reduced weight....that particular bar is a T088ZK2 .325 050 66DL K041

That's very close to the bar that I would like: .325 050 72DL K041 (18"). Any chance of getting one of those? I realize that I could probably modify a K095, which is why I voted for that option. But I would prefer a Ko41.

That's very close to the bar that I would like: .325 050 72DL K041 (18"). Any chance of getting one of those? I realize that I could probably modify a K095, which is why I voted for that option. But I would prefer a Ko41.
modify a K095 is probably what your going to have to do. I brought in the 16"K041 myself and demand is low so i doubt its really worth it to bring in the 18"

Latest posts

Back