Wonder where he gets it.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He just turned 4. So it will be a couple years. He loves to drag brush and load firewood. He thinks he should get to feed the chipper. His favorite thing is "driving the digger" That is the skid steer. You can tell he is raised by his dad. Mom gets a weekend or 2 a month.

Scott

Hi Scott, Looks like your son will be following your footsteps..... Glad you two are having a fun summer, I know you keep super busy in the fall delivering all that wood to the STL subs. Your pics of wood from last month sure look like your getting geared up.... Have fun and be safe !!!

ps If I remember from last year, you don't heat with wood !?

No I don't heat with wood. I wish I did but my house isn't set up for it. My parents do. They burn a lot. I also supply about 4 owbs with wood from tree trimming. The tale all my junk(maple,sweet gum, ect) There are people on this site that can't believe I called maple junk wood. Hope all is going well with you.

Scott

I think that is the home depot one. He has had about 4 different saws. It by far has the most annoying noise. Keep that in mind when you are shopping for them. Would it really be that hard to make a toy chainsaw sound like a real one?

I want the most obnoxious and loud one because it is just for a nephew so i only see him a few days a year. Drive his parents nuts with it haha.

Those pics remind me of last year

Last year we were out cutting wood and my son brought me up my ms180 and asked if he could help cut. I looked at him and he had the look on his face that i couldnt resist, so i told him to keep picking up the firewood and i would get his saw ready for him. In a couple of minutes i took it to him running and you should have seen his face... He was soo happy he was finally ready to cut wood with a real chainsaw. I talked to him for about 5 minutes explaining all the hazzards, and how to run it and i let him go to work, man did he have fun! He didnt get any wood cut but the pride he had made me happy and him estatic! I was conserned the ms180 would blow running full bore with no chain on it, but it made it threw on touched!

Latest posts

Back