Wood Chuck chippers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGrunt

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys need some help. Can anyone tell me where to get more info on these chippers. Just want to get some specs on a Wc12a. Heard that they got bought out by Altec, is that true. And does anyone know if parts are readily available for them yet.

I have an old Asplundh Timberwolf chipper, and they sold to Altec like ten years ago. I can still get all the parts I need for it. Call the main number in Missouri I think.

Thanks

Thanks guys makes me feel better about buying it then.That is always the most important part is the servicing of the unit.

Which company

I apologize to the starter of this thread I am not trying to hijack but Rftreeman can you tell me what company you are speaking of.

That very old Green & Yellow Company laid me & 25 others off after many years of good service for them and now I'm just a stupid ex-utility line clearance Hack that knows nothing so I say..."Don't Top it-Just Drop it"

I own a 2006 woodchuck 1200 hyroller and it is an awesome machine just call altec for parts and they overnight them.

I called them yesterday and they said no problem with parts. And I got the specs I wanted to. We are going to pick it up this coming Monday. Tomorrow we pick up our new to us bucket truck. This is a good week for us.

Back