Wood-Eze firewood processor it is a old one ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BILLSFIREWOOD

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi I just got this, it works ok but the bar and chain is not right. If you have one and can tell me what to get for it, that will help a lot. I know the bar at 28" looks ok but it is not a harvest bar in chain.

UP date to the wood eze

Hi I fund a 32" bar and got a 3/8 chan for it. It is doing good. I only pad $1000.00 for the procissor . We rewird it and some other repairs it is doing 1 to 1.5 cord hr. Do not know much abute it, if you have one are know some one that has one I wode like to get moore info on it.

Hi I fund a 32" bar and got a 3/8 chan for it. It is doing good. I only pad $1000.00 for the procissor . We rewird it and some other repairs it is doing 1 to 1.5 cord hr. Do not know much abute it, if you have one are know some one that has one I wode like to get moore info on it.
I have one just like yours, Mine has a 26" bar & i use a commercial Chisel tooth chain, Mine was doing about a cord every 45 mins ,but this year I wound up with water in my Hydraulic oil, so i replaced the watery oil with fresh but can't get the speed I had before,, I'm wondering if i should be using a heavier oil or regular Hyd. oil?

Wood-EZE processor, 40HP ferguson diesel, and conveyor

Got the same set-up 40 HP diesel Massey Ferguson, Wood-EZE, and conveyor with 1 hp electric motor. May sell, been thinking about it. If interested [email protected]

Wood Eze

Got the same set-up 40 HP diesel Massey Ferguson, Wood-EZE, and conveyor with 1 hp electric motor. May sell, been thinking about it. If interested [email protected]
Got mine straightened out, Cutting around a cord & a 1/4 in about 45 mins, ready to go into the stove. I like mine,its better than alot of these $35,000.00 dollar rigs you see advertised these days. Just takes a little common sense to run it! But then again common sense is scarce these days,, just look at who our Pres. is!!
:hmm3grin2orange:

Nice piece of old iron there. Looks really simple and all business.

Wonder if a guy could do 3-400 cord a year all by hisself with one of those.:D

Mr. HE:cool:

Nice piece of old iron there. Looks really simple and all business.

Wonder if a guy could do 3-400 cord a year all by hisself with one of those.:D

Mr. HE:cool:

If they did they would probably lie about it!:hmm3grin2orange:

I know this is an old post, but can anyone provide photos or info on capacity (diameter, Max length of cut, etc.) on these machines?

Back