Wood pellets in/near Bangor, Maine?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon B.

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My younger brother and his wife are looking for a source of pellets in Bangor, and having a hard time finding any retailer with stock. Anyone here know of a store that might have some?

Thanks!

Jon

last resort walmart has them $5 a bag pellington brand you can buy by the ton

For some years now, if you try to find pellets for the next season later than spring/early summer, you're SOL. Only the high-ash available then. Not such a good time, right now. Lots of luck.

I was at tractor supply the other day and watched two pallets disappear in about 15 min.

Thats funny, they seem to be able to ship them to Europe with no shortages, Aren't you glad Les Otten and his cronies in Augusta got all those stolen taxpayer dollars in subsidy money

A lot of the hardware and feed stores carry pellets. Walmart has had a good supply all winter in my area.

My younger brother and his wife are looking for a source of pellets in Bangor, and having a hard time finding any retailer with stock. Anyone here know of a store that might have some?

Thanks!

Jon
You could always be a good big brother and buy a pallet of pellets in MN and ship them to Bangor.

Latest posts

Back