Wood Week 09 Family and Chainsaws and Log Arches Vol 1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This years trip start on Saturday...

Its been a while since I've been back to AS. A lot is going on in my life right now. I am relocating for work again.... I officially start my new job Monday. Of course I do my wood trip with Dad and my Uncle every year, so when I interviewed for the new position I told them that I would be taking this week off regardless of the start date of the new job..... Crazy to some, but cutting wood with family takes priority in my world.

I am so glad to be able to go this year. Its been super stressful.... I sold my house on Saturday and bought a new house in Mississauga on Monday night. The search for a new home had been going poorly, and the wife and I had already started negotiating how many days of my wood trip would be cancelled to continue our search for a new home. Fortunately, everything fell into place in the last few days, so I'll be able to spend the whole week in the bush.

I traded my 660 for a 046 at the end of the fall and I've yet to be able to get it into some wood, so I'm really excited for this trip. Also, Dad's health has been poor over the last few months.... Not that he's that old, its more that's he's been hard on his body over the years. So again, I am so glad that everything worked out, because I'm not sure how many more years he'll be doing this.

I'll take lots of pics... Hopefully this year I'll get around to putting them up on the site. Last year my camera died.

Take Care,

don'tcha just love atv loggin' ???!!!!.....aint nothin' like it. here's some pic's of my outfit.

keep on loggin'

Wow! nice outfit....JMS is good equipment + the bombi! The best ATV for that kind of job in my opinion. So sad the Co. stop the production of the Traxter. I am in the process of building an ATV log trailer...it's almost finished...Will make a post when it's done.

Latest posts

Back