woodland pro bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bar, chain and sprocket rim.

That bar (made by Cannon) is pretty heavy for the lenght, I would stay away for the 357xp......

Last edited:
IMO, those bars are best left for the loggers that use them hard all day every day. I don't see the economy for the weekend warrior when you can buy 2 Windsor Speedtip or Oregon Powermatch bars for the price of a Cannon or WP.

just my 2 centavos,
Ian

IMO, those bars are best left for the loggers that use them hard all day every day. I don't see the economy for the weekend warrior when you can buy 2 Windsor Speedtip or Oregon Powermatch bars for the price of a Cannon or WP.

just my 2 centavos,
Ian

What he said.

I'd look at Oregon Powermatch, Windsor Speed Tip, or GB if I wanted a bar that size.

Bar, chain and sprocket rim.

That bar (made by Cannon) is pretty heavy for the lenght, I would stay away for the 357xp......

Troll is correct. I run both 18" and 20" WP/Cannon bars an a Stihl MS361 when I am "logging" small trees and in these conditions the WP is a great bar. Otherwise I normally run an 18" Oregon ProLite. My 357XP runs a 20" Prolite. Cannon is a great bar, probably the best, but it is heavy.

Troll is correct. I run both 18" and 20" WP/Cannon bars an a Stihl MS361 when I am "logging" small trees and in these conditions the WP is a great bar. Otherwise I normally run an 18" Oregon ProLite. My 357XP runs a 20" Prolite. Cannon is a great bar, probably the best, but it is heavy.

My 20" and shorter bars are all laminated, to keep the weight down as much as possible.

Latest posts

Back