woodmizer LT 30 wiring problems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybodog

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I got an older woodmizer LT 30 . The motor was taken off and replaced. The guy that had it rig it to make it work. I put the original motor back on it a K341 16 hp Kohler back on it. The wiring is a mess. I registered it with woodmizer. They emailed me all the information . The wiring diagram make no sense to me. Does anyone have a woodmizer LT 30 in commerce,GA area ? I be willing to drive a couple of hours.I would like to come and look at it and take some pictures of how its wired.

Got it running . Members of the Forestry Forum were a Great Big Help. Thanks to them.

I got an older woodmizer LT 30 . The motor was taken off and replaced. The guy that had it rig it to make it work. I put the original motor back on it a K341 16 hp Kohler back on it. The wiring is a mess. I registered it with woodmizer. They emailed me all the information . The wiring diagram make no sense to me. Does anyone have a woodmizer LT 30 in commerce,GA area ? I be willing to drive a couple of hours.I would like to come and look at it and take some pictures of how its wired.
Call Doug Hicks at WM he’ll walk you right through it—

Thanks I got it running. Having a hard time with the log clamps may have to reinvent them. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Dwayne
Let me know if you need any help on those I know them pretty well may have to go into the control box hydraulic control box and mess with a little microswitches at the bottom

Let me know if you need any help on those I know them pretty well may have to go into the control box hydraulic control box and mess with a little microswitches at the bottom
Unfortunately mind are all manual . Basically a log clamp and square tubes as dogs to go up against. Need to do something won't hold a short log. Dwayne

Back