Woods Ported Dolmar 9010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not really been able to run the 9010 enough to have an opinion on how it handles or really even how it performs in a work setting.

It's a well built machine.....with a dual port transfer configuration. I doubt it could ever perform like a 390 or 395, and seems to be just as heavy......

They have really deep transfer ports don't they? Almost like the cylinder was originally designed to be a 54-56mm bore instead of 52mm. The hole in the case is more than big enough for a 58mm bore.

The 9010 does alright putting timber on the ground, really fun to run in bull pine.:D
This one was right around 36"

Mr. HE:cool:

Only a matter of time before SawTroll arrives on the scene to complain about why anyone would want a full wrap bar on a carving saw.

i'm a stihl guy ,but i have to say that is one badazz looking saw there

i'm a stihl guy ,but i have to say that is one badazz looking saw there

That is part of the reason I got one, I just like how it looks. To some that might seem silly, but I figure I'm the one running it so a silly reason that I like is just as valid. :laugh:

Now that I've run it a bit though I have no complaints, very happy with how well it cuts and how it handles with a 36" bar. It will pull more bar with no problem too.

That is part of the reason I got one, I just like how it looks. To some that might seem silly, but I figure I'm the one running it so a silly reason that I like is just as valid. :laugh:

Now that I've run it a bit though I have no complaints, very happy with how well it cuts and how it handles with a 36" bar. It will pull more bar with no problem too.

I'm guessing it got a oiler mod too??? They are fun saws. That's why I have a 2nd being delivered tomorrow!

I'm a husky person but after porting Nathans 9010 I'd more apt to put a Dolkita in my lineup. Probably go for a Solo, I like the all red ones.

I'm guessing it got a oiler mod too??? They are fun saws. That's why I have a 2nd being delivered tomorrow!

It's fine at 36" with stock oiler, anymore and I'd want more oil, or if I were cutting dirty wood and stumps. Since I'm just using it for felling and some bucking I've had no problems so far.

It's fine at 36" with stock oiler, anymore and I'd want more oil, or if I were cutting dirty wood and stumps. Since I'm just using it for felling and some bucking I've had no problems so far.

I mill with mine... 36" bar... seems ok so far... :msp_confused:
Probably aught to get an aux oiler and 42" though..

Back