work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I send all my calls to VM, I don't want to deal with "How much would it cost to fix ______?" I'll wait until I have the time to call them back. If they don't leave a message, I'll just say "Hi this is Jason Eaton from Eaton Electrical Services. I apologize, but I missed your call earlier."

sparkys lost.......................:dizzy:

roll on Jay. :cheers:

we need fresh perspective here. And since electricians ARE the smartest trade............:D

If you need a job done and call a number but get a machine or voice mail, Do you call back?
Nope!!!
Jeff:)
That was the question, pretty universal if you ask me. Tree guys aren't the only ones using phones these days. I mean, I used to use two plastic cups and a really long piece of yarn but it wasn't working out so hot.
Besides, I did join a contractor forum. But I like it way better here.

I answer my phone 24/7. 99% of the time. Usually to address a concern or confirmation. When I started here 9 years ago, the owner would sometimes call at 11:00pm on a Sunday just to see if I answered.
Jeff
If I called myself at 11:00pm on Sunday just to see if I'd answer my wife would kick my ass.........i never answer the phone, to damn busy working...

If you need a job done and call a number but get a machine or voice mail, Do you call back?
Nope!!!
Jeff:)

i :censored: hate answer machines. its all you ever get now.
in a few years we will have machines calling for us and getting other machines saying no ones there, comunication will breakdown completely,
where doomed, doomed i tell you .
the worlds being over run by annoying little machines

aarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh aarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh:computer2:

i :censored: hate answer machines. its all you ever get now.
in a few years we will have machines calling for us and getting other machines saying no ones there, comunication will breakdown completely,
where doomed, doomed i tell you .
the worlds being over run by annoying little machines

aarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh aarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh:computer2:

Settle down there Capt. Jack it'll all be fine , especially since your ranting about little machines into a little machine , ya kill me.......

Latest posts

Back