Worlds smallest chuck 'n duck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebobcatkid86

Reaction score
I found this while surfing ebay yesterday.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330217588117&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Its an Olathe model 18. I actually thought about bidding because it would be nice to have a chipper on some of the jobs I do but I dont have alot to spend on such things right now.

What do you guys think? I dont do much tree work but Ive had some small ( like large fruit) trees that Ive had to remove during a couple of my excavating jobs. It might be nice the next time that happens to not have to have my pickup look like Jed Clampett with brush. Anything bigger than this can handle I usually consider firewood anyway.

Would something like this be a good thing to have when I need it or should I save my money for something a little better? (6" with hydro feed)

Last edited:
It looks like a nice unit if it does the job. Most of the sub-car size engine models just seem like you are working for them that I have used. You always have to cut the branches small and strait to get it to work efficiently.

Back