Wow what a deal!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beg to differ ebay has deals just you have to know the product you are buying well and know what it should bring. You can get a steal and you can get screwed just as quick on ebay. I bought a handheld gps for hunting and payed half of what everyone else wanted new in the box. I have bought other stuff for good deals too. I bought a toolbox once for 850 and never saw the box yet shelled out the money.
Jared

I beg to differ ebay has deals just you have to know the product you are buying well and know what it should bring. You can get a steal and you can get screwed just as quick on ebay. I bought a handheld gps for hunting and payed half of what everyone else wanted new in the box. I have bought other stuff for good deals too. I bought a toolbox once for 850 and never saw the box yet shelled out the money.
Jared

thats why god made "PAY PAL" and CREDIT CARDS !!!

with either one, you can get your money back...

Jared

The best deals on Ebay are when you buy something nobody else really wants yet it is cheap compared to new price. My cousin called me last year to tell me about the infrared light detector he bought on Ebay for $180.00. He said it was new in the box and would cost $1,200.00 anywhere. Well, fine, I guess. But how many people really want one?

Latest posts

Back