WOW WOW WOW...Muffler mods are awsome

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robby26wi

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: ...Just got to run my 5100 and 7900 after Dave Nieger did the muffler mods...5100 is fun as can be and the 7900 makes some serious power now...Very Very pleased...

Photos please!

I am getting ready to do some mods myself, so am really looking for more ideas and impressions of realistic gains. Would you please post some photos of your mod?

How do i post pics on here?

Make a post, scroll down to "manage attachments" click that, browse you're computer for the pics, then upload them. Once you get that figured out, we can get into making them show in the post. Baby steps.

Okay,
So how do you make the pics show up in the text field?

This is where it gets hard to follow:

Scroll down to the attached images, right click on that and go to "properties" there will be a link http/:www.......................
Copy that link then scroll back up to the edit box, below the title box, and there is an envolope that when you hold the cursor over it says "insert image", click on that and there will be a text box, right click and "paste" the link in the box.
It took Ultra something like three hours of explaining this to me before I got it figured out :cheers:

Did you have the baffling removed from the insides of both mufflers?

dunno what he all did in there...Throttle response and noise is way up...The sound awsome...I ran them in some wood also and they pull HARD...Looks like most of the baffling is gone..

Back