Echo 3510 mod instructions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coloradotrout

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought a 3510 and see here there are some muffler mods and carb tuning that can improve performance.

Can you link me to instructions please?

Thank you

Watching this as I've got one as well. Love the saw and think there's a little more in there!

Don't know about that saw specifically but muffler mods involve removing baffles and opening or removing deflectors. Will of course void warranty if it is new. The saw will be cooler, louder and leaner. You then open the high jet to compensate.

Be aware the added noise and its effect on any neighbors, and if you cut in dry places the spark arrestor should not be removed (and can be legally prohibited to do so)

Really not much actual carb work to do on these. Less restrictive air filters can usually be found but be careful as you don't want to let large chunks in.
On a small saw running a shorter bar can help. If it is new it will usually wake up within 10 tanks of gas. Remember this is a limbing/clean up saw and you must have reasonable expectations.

Back