wrap handle for 441?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65x55BPD

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i was wondering if anybody knows if a normal 3/4 or full wrap handle for a 440 will fit on the 441. i noticed the spring and cable attachment to the body of the saw. if anybody knows of where to pick up one of those handles could you let me know. i was also told that i would need to get a different chain brake handle and a different case cover and chain catch to do this. any advise would be appreciated.

Here is the number for it. 1138 790 3600 The sysem says it is not available to order yet though. The 440 is a different series number 1128 790 3600. I would say that you are out of luck.

Full Wrap

Actually I was just wondering about a full Wrap for my 044. Do they make those? Any ideas guys? I was limbing a big pine tonight and fully realized that I absolutely would love a full wrap. Thanks

Stihl and after market both have wraps for the 440. You really should upgrade the side cover for your own protection if using the wrap handle. The 441 is entirely different.

We couldn't even get a new 441 with a wrap handle yet at work. We had to go with an Arctic Wrap, the regular wrap handle saw wasn't available yet.

The Full wrap 441 has been available since day one from Stihl NW. I hear the East coast guys can't get them though.

Latest posts

Back