wrong place wrong time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2ndgclimber

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
A local woman in my town was killed today when a massive oak blew over in a windstorm we had today,crushing her car.I dont know how to post a link to the story, but if you go to www.news10nbc.com down and you see the headline "Penfield woman killed after tree falls on car".Has the story and a pic of the car.Maybe someone could post the link for me.

2ndgclimber said:
A local woman in my town was killed today when a massive oak blew over in a windstorm we had today,crushing her car.I dont know how to post a link to the story, but if you go to www.news10nbc.com down and you see the headline "Penfield woman killed after tree falls on car".Has the story and a pic of the car.Maybe someone could post the link for me.

here's the link for the print article... the car is.. well, the picture is frightening...
http://www.news10nbc.com/index.asp?template=item&story_id=17807

Theres also aanother story on the site of a tree falling on a school bus,no injurys from that.It was quite a day here in rochester ny

So sad--

I feel so bad for that poor woman's family. That car looks like no other car I've ever seen before that's been in an accident. What total destruction!

I know that a State worker here in NY died on Friday as well. He was driving his truck through some park and a pine fell right through the cab and it was only a s-10 or ranger, the truck was pretty much gone.

Latest posts

Back