• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold WT sell or trade MS361 and MS250 for new MS261

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl newb

Saw whore
Reaction score
Looking to trade two very nice saws for a NEW or VERY Mint Used MS261 ( OE or C-M ). I can sell these saws outright or trade both of them for a 261 or one of them plus cash on my end.

MS 250 - I have is a very nice saw that I have used for cutting firewood. it has less than 5 tanks of fuel through it and runs very well. I bought this saw from a guy that dropped it and broke the bar cover and chain brake cover. These items were replaced and it works flawlessly. The compression is 125# was 115# when brand new so its still getting broken in.

I will sell MS 250 PHO outright for $ 250 shipped to lower 48
photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG
MS 361
- This saw is a really nice MS 361. It is an older saw but is in excellent running condition. It has 170# compression on my gage. I just bought this about a week ago from another member here to try out. Its just a little larger frame saw that I need for the type of cutting I do. It did have a crack that was repaired very nicely on the flywheel side of the case but has no affect on the way it runs or looks.

I will sell MS 361 PHO outright for $425 shipped to lower 48
MS361 - 1.jpg
MS361 -2.jpg

MS361-3.jpg
MS361-4.jpg

Back