• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB 066 660 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spladle160

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone have a NOS or nice used 066/660 P&C or even just cylinder they would be willing to part with? I ordered in an aftermarket kit and it free ported out of the box. The replacement I was sent didn't have Nikasil 1/10" below the squish and had pitted walls so I'm thinking I may just go back to stock. Shoot me a PM if you have one. I'm thinking of trying my hand at building this one so I'd like to start with something worth putting my time into. Thanks

I've got a piston and cylinder in good condition other than needing a helicoil in the plug hole. pm me if interested

Thanks guys, this forum never cease to amaze me. The AM seller got in contact with me and is going to send me another replacement. I'll hold off on the OEM until I see how it looks. The kits may have been poor so far but the customer service hasn't.

Ok just curious. Is good that the dealer/rep/company is standing behind there products

Latest posts

Back