Wtb chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shongaloo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to buy used chipper. I live in the northern portion of louisiana and have a small 3 man tree service and looking to buy a chipper drum preferred, so if you live with in louisiana, arkansas east texas or west mississippi and you have or know of some one that has a chipper for sale if you would contact me here,
thanks, heath

Need a stump grinder

If you need a stump grinder I got one.Got a Carrolton and I live right down the road from you

Are you climbing

Hey I got a job that needs a climber.dont know if u climb r not.I don't climb anymore,I'm almost as old as your daddy(LoL).if you do give me a call

Too bad you aren't closer....a guy I know here just has the motor rebuilt on his 6 inch Vermeer about a month ago and has decided to sell it and move to a larger machine. Said he would let it go for $3,500.

So I figure it would go for around $3,000 or a little less for cash.

Hey I got a job that needs a climber.dont know if u climb r not.I don't climb anymore,I'm almost as old as your daddy(LoL).if you do give me a call

I do some climbing just give me a call if ya need anything I appreciate it Mr Terry

Back