WTB Husky 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
I am looking for a Cherry Husqvarna 2100. Let me know what you have, price and pictures a must. This saw will be inspected by the person building it. No miss matched saws.

Oh there out there alright!....2100 and 2101's.... are a dime a dozen up down the west coast. I just picked up a couple of cherries the other day out of Oregon.
2100s.jpg

Last edited:
I have one i will sell you marky and it will come with a NOS thin ring piston and cylinder

Dennis-very cool picture, wonder how many loads of wood those saws have helped put on the landing. I have a 2101 but it needs a rebuild and is sitting in my ma in laws basement 1000 miles away, one day.

clearance said:
Dennis-very cool picture, wonder how many loads of wood those saws have helped put on the landing. I have a 2101 but it needs a rebuild and is sitting in my ma in laws basement 1000 miles away, one day.

That picture is Rupedoggy's stash of 2100's....not mine.

wasn't planning on selling any not the biggest ot fastest saw but the most reliable in the snow, I will think about it but i probably live to far to ship economically

Latest posts

Back