• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB: Oil cap for Solo 656

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingston

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need an oil cap for a Solo 656. Mine cracked at the rim. As I understand it it's the same cap on multiple models (635, 640, 643, 644, 645, 650, 651, 656).

Part numbers are 2700326, 2700345, 2700367.

I'm not sure if the cap from another make saw would work.

Thanks in advance!

I have a 680 parts saw for which I have only one cap and it appears to fit both the oil tank and the fuel tank. Any chance that will fix you up?
The Oil and Fuel caps on a 656 are different sizes. I'll take some pictures.

Well my order from Germany was canceled, so I'm still on the look out for an oil cap.

Whole saw with a scored piston here in central pa. $70...was trying to find a piston byt apparently they are like hens teeth

Well my order from Germany was canceled, so I'm still on the look out for an oil cap.

I think I found a cap that will work for you - It's an aftermarket oil cap for Husky 266. It seals well enough on my 656 that it looks like it won't leak and it sets pretty tight.

You can PM me your address and I'll send you a new one.

Latest posts

Back