• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB RedMax chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkiWhiz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Wanting to buy a RedMax chainsaw, it is a brand that I haven't tried yet and hear good things about them. I am looking for a good working used one or a new one if the price is something I can afford. Send me a pm or an email at [email protected] with info, price, etc. of what you have. Thanks! Steve.

TLandrum is an AS sponsor and Redmax dealer. He may have used, but he definitely has new. He is an A+ person to work with. Good luck.
Thanks, I will look him up when I get home from my urologist today (have had kidney stones for years). TLandrum if you are reading my thread feel free to contact me. Thanks! Steve.

Real redmax saws harder to find before the husky buyout. The new ones are just huskys in red with the name redmax on them.

Except for the redmax 3500 which is rebadged to 435 for husky. Might have missed some others.

I would look for the older ones myself before buy out. 621 5000 3800 etc. But you didnt say what cc saw you were looking for. :msp_confused:

No longer looking. I ended up selling my MS250 for $180.00 and bought another one for $179.95 I got the same saw got a new chain with it and made a nickel :laugh:. After reading the posts on the forum I got to thinking that the MS250 is one of the better saws in its price range and has good power for its size. Maybe down the road when I have more money to play with I will get a new RedMax to try.

No longer looking. I ended up selling my MS250 for $180.00 and bought another one for $179.95 I got the same saw got a new chain with it and made a nickel :laugh:. After reading the posts on the forum I got to thinking that the MS250 is one of the better saws in its price range and has good power for its size. Maybe down the road when I have more money to play with I will get a new RedMax to try.

When you're ready, the Redmax GZ400/4000 is a really nice 40cc strato saw. If you remember when the Ryobi 10532 was all the rage (2009) on here - it was a copy of the Redmax GZ400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back