• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB: Stihl 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sld961

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking to buy a very clean 026 for my buddy. I have one and he wants one like it. Let me know what you have and send me some pics and a price.

Thanks.

f0ead810fbeaa91c4cc40ec95341e090.jpg

Are you still looking ?
I have a decent looking 024 Super. It does have an abrasion on the handle bar , other then that I'd say it is above average looking for that era saws. It works good, I cut a couple PU loads of wood with it the last couple months. It was an older farmers saw, I don't think he cut fire wood, but probably cut trees growing over his fields and downed stuff on his farm. 16 or 18" b&c, $175 +shpng.
I also have a decent looking 028 super, almost sounds good enough to run but I am pretty sure its sucking some air, hadn't had time to find the problem. Good chance it was pulled on in a pinch, may be the impulse or carb boot, I think the worse it could be is a seal but probably not. Piston looks very good through the exhaust.

Latest posts

Back