WTB stump grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtztree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for a self propelled stump grinder. I would like to stay under $6000. Any body have one let me know what you got. I am a vermeer fan but other kinds might do for the right price. Also a used dump trailer that has ramps to haul a little skid loader with.Thanks

I have an Mini-Chief stump grinder for sale with trailer. It has 4 WD and you ride right on machine. 36" wide so you can get into backyards very easy. 30 HP deutz diesel engine. About 900 hrs on machine with extra teeth. $6,000.

That is a little farther then I want to drive. Freight would probably be to expensive. From Fonddulac Wisconsin to portland Me is over 1200 miles onmapquest. But thanks for the offer.

Kurtztree, I found this a wile back and it looks like it could be a good thing i f you already have a skid steer , and if you already have tha t dump trailer and a grapple for the skid one man can lift , load , and grind with just a one ton truck Ebay 2594286611

Kurtztree,
What dave is refering to is the Stumper 280. They are a really nice unit. You need between 18-25 GPM on the aux. Hydraulics.
Has an 8" swath. The actually work very well and the teeth hold up.
A full change of teeth is less than $80. Unit weights around $650lbs.
Please let me know, if you need anymore info on them.
Thanks
Hunter

I have stumper 280 Info if anyone wants it.
Hunter

Latest posts

Back