• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb/wanted poulan 4200, husky 181, 281, 288, pref 288/4200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketnorton

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
dunno if im in right place - time will tell... am interested in above saws, have $... would prefer to deal locally so I can see run, would consider l.d. deal, im old school, no cc/paypal/etc. my/your word is gold... we'll figure it out.

PM replyed

sending pm, thx. pete.
So I realized I did not give a price. I have been cutting with it for a couple hours today and it is sweet. Let me know if you want more photo's. I have a great college friend from Vancouver BC who runs through every 10 days and could probably take it up to you to trial if you like. Not sure maybe I could bring it to you for a nice road trip. I am always looking for a fun trip.

So I realized I did not give a price. I have been cutting with it for a couple hours today and it is sweet. Let me know if you want more photo's. I have a great college friend from Vancouver BC who runs through every 10 days and could probably take it up to you to trial if you like. Not sure maybe I could bring it to you for a nice road trip. I am always looking for a fun trip.

I want, more pics would be nice, but like what I see already. pm sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back