• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb/wanted poulan 4200, husky 181, 281, 288, pref 288/4200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketnorton

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
dunno if im in right place - time will tell... am interested in above saws, have $... would prefer to deal locally so I can see run, would consider l.d. deal, im old school, no cc/paypal/etc. my/your word is gold... we'll figure it out.

PM replyed

sending pm, thx. pete.
So I realized I did not give a price. I have been cutting with it for a couple hours today and it is sweet. Let me know if you want more photo's. I have a great college friend from Vancouver BC who runs through every 10 days and could probably take it up to you to trial if you like. Not sure maybe I could bring it to you for a nice road trip. I am always looking for a fun trip.

So I realized I did not give a price. I have been cutting with it for a couple hours today and it is sweet. Let me know if you want more photo's. I have a great college friend from Vancouver BC who runs through every 10 days and could probably take it up to you to trial if you like. Not sure maybe I could bring it to you for a nice road trip. I am always looking for a fun trip.

I want, more pics would be nice, but like what I see already. pm sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back