X-mas presents

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
So my wife ordered a bunch of stuff from the ISA store for me, guess she didn't realize that they send out a confirmation receipt.................to my email, hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha, I knows whats me gettin fur da x day.

Whats on yur list?
I had books and new tool box organizer things for like sockets and wrenches
And of course, new socks, 088, new boxers, some candy, GCRS,long underwear,New skidloader, gloves and so one. She wanted a list! I gave here one!

brookpederson

brookpederson

Prairie Lumberjack
Do u think a crane would fit in my stocking, I've been dropping hints for weeks, but my wife just don't get it. :hmm3grin2orange:

P.S. If santa's listening i want in new gehl 140 articulated loader, with original multi-trac beak grapple, please. I've been a good boy and payed all my taxes!!

TrillPhil

TrillPhil

ArboristSite Operative
Hahah, I don't even care what I get for Christmas. Money is really tight for my family. I made sure I bought some gifts for the GF from Frederick's of Hollywood, though. :yoyo:

TreeAce

TreeAce

Addicted to ArboristSite
I really put alot of thought into what I would like for Christmas after my wife asked . And all I can keep comen up with is big ticket things . So the only easy way is to just ask for cash . I can get by with 50k but 100k would really be more like it . Maybe thats a sign I should be thankful . I have what I need I guess .....cept I do need a new bucket truck n a bigger stump grinder n a new dump truck.......new shotgun would be nice....

sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
I would like to add Global Warming, I would love to trim a Mexican Fan Palm in Iowa...............In December!
Just a few degrees would be great...................70 would be nice, but I would take 65

arborsoldier

arborsoldier

ArboristSite Operative
The wife and I are not really exchanging much. We are going to try and go to Austrailia for the ISA ITCC in July. We decided to save for that and make a vacation out of it.

dellwas

dellwas

ArboristSite Operative
I know one thing I'm getting, X-treme chaps from Labonville, wife ordered them the other day. B'day is this Friday, and she got me the spinner/breaker combo from Bailey's. Other gifts will be surprises, though! :biggrinbounce2:

treeman75

treeman75

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'v been wanting a mini loader with a grapple bucket! I am buying one by spring! I told the wife I want a pepper grinder or some wool socks, I don't need much.

derwoodii
The wife and I are not really exchanging much. We are going to try and go to Austrailia for the ISA ITCC in July. We decided to save for that and make a vacation out of it.

Good for you, hope our current high OZ dollar will drop a tad save you a buck. I hear flights over are cheaper as poor exchange droppin US to OZ seat demand.

My wifes gettin donkey kong on Wii as she clocked the game when on N64 as was the only vid game she liked.

Latest posts