X-mas presents

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Reaction score
So my wife ordered a bunch of stuff from the ISA store for me, guess she didn't realize that they send out a confirmation receipt.................to my email, hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha, I knows whats me gettin fur da x day.

Whats on yur list?
I had books and new tool box organizer things for like sockets and wrenches
And of course, new socks, 088, new boxers, some candy, GCRS,long underwear,New skidloader, gloves and so one. She wanted a list! I gave here one!

Do u think a crane would fit in my stocking, I've been dropping hints for weeks, but my wife just don't get it. :hmm3grin2orange:

P.S. If santa's listening i want in new gehl 140 articulated loader, with original multi-trac beak grapple, please. I've been a good boy and payed all my taxes!!

Hahah, I don't even care what I get for Christmas. Money is really tight for my family. I made sure I bought some gifts for the GF from Frederick's of Hollywood, though. :yoyo:

I really put alot of thought into what I would like for Christmas after my wife asked . And all I can keep comen up with is big ticket things . So the only easy way is to just ask for cash . I can get by with 50k but 100k would really be more like it . Maybe thats a sign I should be thankful . I have what I need I guess .....cept I do need a new bucket truck n a bigger stump grinder n a new dump truck.......new shotgun would be nice....

I would like to add Global Warming, I would love to trim a Mexican Fan Palm in Iowa...............In December!
Just a few degrees would be great...................70 would be nice, but I would take 65

The wife and I are not really exchanging much. We are going to try and go to Austrailia for the ISA ITCC in July. We decided to save for that and make a vacation out of it.

I know one thing I'm getting, X-treme chaps from Labonville, wife ordered them the other day. B'day is this Friday, and she got me the spinner/breaker combo from Bailey's. Other gifts will be surprises, though! :biggrinbounce2:

I'v been wanting a mini loader with a grapple bucket! I am buying one by spring! I told the wife I want a pepper grinder or some wool socks, I don't need much.

I'v been wanting a mini loader with a grapple bucket! I am buying one by spring! I told the wife I want a pepper grinder or some wool socks, I don't need much.

A good pepper grinder is a nice gift . A must have in any good kitchen . Def going on my list .

I'm wishing for spring already! I would love to work in Calif. for a month!

I'm wishing for spring already! I would love to work in Calif. for a month!

I would sure like it in Feb and March . Rotten months around here . Otherwise I like the weather here ...ESP now . I love the Holidays . Bout mid of Jan winter has gotten old .

The wife and I are not really exchanging much. We are going to try and go to Austrailia for the ISA ITCC in July. We decided to save for that and make a vacation out of it.

Good for you, hope our current high OZ dollar will drop a tad save you a buck. I hear flights over are cheaper as poor exchange droppin US to OZ seat demand.

My wifes gettin donkey kong on Wii as she clocked the game when on N64 as was the only vid game she liked.

I could really go for a new saddle, lanyard and saw but ill be very happy with tickets my GF got for us. Now i need to get something for her.......

Back