XL-12 Specs.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rescue1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
:alien: Hello all.I just fixed up my dads old blue XL-12 by adding the electronic ignition coil,new plug,carb. rebuild kit ,20" bar with full chisel chain and some cosmetic stuff.WOW,this saw never ran like this before.I was quite suprised with its power and its ability to run even if not faster than my friends new ms260.Anyway,I was wondering what the specs are on the engine,(c.i.,cc,approx. h.p,e.t.c)Thanks for the help..... :blob2:

That site is simply amazing... :dizzy: ....Thanks for posting it.Since I am posting,does anyone know where I could find the bumper spike for the xl-12.I tried ebay with no luck and yahoo of course.Thanks again... :jester:

Rescue prowl around your local saw shops and chat with the owners. Many shops have a shed or 3 filled with old saws that are there for scavenging parts off of. Anyone who has been at it a few years and keeps parts saws is likely to have a dead XL-12.

Back