• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r black

r black

STIHLAHUSQYLOVER
. AS Supporting Member.
i have my order in and it's supposed to be for the last of them. :) these things would really sell if available all the time. most of the saws i get that have these stickers the stickers are either missing chunks or gone altogether. i wouldn't put these stickers on just any husky. for me it has to be on a husky from the era that these stickers were used. putting one of these on a 266, 288, 2100 would be to flashy and show time like for those saws.
yes they sell fast and id buy some my self except my 576 a/t the stickers are still minty ..any one would know if the saw wasent an xp model.....unless it was sold to a fool on craigs list or e-bay lol........

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
I've bought filter covers just for these before. $3 is a steal!
I'll take 5 if you still have them.

Did you read my post? Last of them I said. Move along now. I bet Sierra goes and gets more after this though. I'd actually be into putting some money down as a prepay on the next batch.

Latest posts