• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Xp decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, let's not get this thread outta hand. I have a spreadsheet of those who want some and its already over 100. I've sent an email to see if I can increase the order to 200. Here's the list:
ladrhog 5 ,DSS 6 ,Jimmy in NC ?? ,gary courtney 5 ,PULLINmyPOULAN 3 ,tntblaster14 5 ,treesmith 5 ,NWWrench 5 ,Lignator 3 ,xeriminox 2 ,Jchin 4 ,groundup 4 ,daryng 10 to 20 ,gunrush128 3 ,sunfish 4 ,JeremiahJohnson 5 ,sawfun 3 ,deaves61 2 ,Exumed 5 ,Duramax hd 3 ,SteveinUT 5 ,M&Rtree 3 ,Freakingstang 5 ,slovcan 1 ,bluesportster02 6 ,jsk 6 ,fishinfreak99 10 ,tacomatrd98 5 to 10 ,Nitroman 4 ,roncoinc 10

Sierradmax (like the username btw) If you can increase your order, I'll increase my count to 10. I showed my buddy (husky guy) this thread and he wants some for his saws as well. If you cant, no worries at all.

Kris

I received my three decals today, and the only thing wrong is that I didn't order more.
They look fantastic, and I can't wait to experience the horsepower increase of the XtraPee. These decals will definitely increase my propensity for Piss Revving, with the occasional throttle "blip" thrown in for good measure.
The bonus is that I now have the OP's return address........BAWAHAHA!

download (2).jpg
"Stay Classy"

I received my three decals today, and the only thing wrong is that I didn't order more.
They look fantastic, and I can't wait to experience the horsepower increase of the XtraPee. These decals will definitely increase my propensity for Piss Revving, with the occasional throttle "blip" thrown in for good measure.

View attachment 392287
"Stay Classy"

:laughing:

Are there any of these left? I've been looking for these forever! I've given my husky rep hell about not being able to get these for me lol.

View attachment 392287
"Stay Classy"
are you interested in rid-x decals:rock:

in my line of work you gotta have a sense of humor, by the way is a septic tank cleaner
Oh, good grief! Yeah, poop jokes are second nature to you. Not to mention the things people flush into a septic system. Our last house in CA had all kinds of septic problems right after we moved in. Thin wall non ABS, or PVC pipe was used (i believe it was polystyrene) collapsed, and was clogged with baby wipes from the former residents.

I just want to update this post for those still waiting. I've had to travel on business and plan on returning next week. I received the tracking number from the graphics company so they're in route and should have them when I return.

Latest posts

Back