• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold XS Ported 395

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckydad

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Got this saw used in good running condition a couple years ago. Had it gone over and ported by Kevin. Saw run very strong and everything works as it should. $500 plus shipping in the lower 48.
2a60ca38faddaeee170e6c95dba07f50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s already sold, and no disrespect here but I think Kevin will vouch for me [emoji23]

No worries - I've bought stuff from you before so I know who you are. You hadn't posted on either forum since October and then you make a post with a killer deal out of the blue.

That happened to another member on another forum and it turned out his account had been hacked.

No worries - I've bought stuff from you before so I know who you are. You hadn't posted on either forum since October and then you make a post with a killer deal out of the blue.

That happened to another member on another forum and it turned out his account had been hacked.

That’s how we keep everyone honest
I appreciate you !!!

May I ask why such a smoking deal on this saw… I feel like there was a lot of meat left on the bone price wise for this saw, especially considering that XS sticker didn’t come cheap, and on a 395 that resale value went up exponentially once Kev did his magic on it.

May I ask why such a smoking deal on this saw… I feel like there was a lot of meat left on the bone price wise for this saw, especially considering that XS sticker didn’t come cheap, and on a 395 that resale value went up exponentially once Kev did his magic on it.

I’ve used this saw a good amount, it has treated me very well. Replaced it with a new model, and giving a member here a good deal. That’s all there is to it no more no less. It’s a nice tool in the shed of many.

By the sounds of it, the OP has several more nice saws headed to the trading post in the near future. Better keep an eye out!

I’ve used this saw a good amount, it has treated me very well. Replaced it with a new model, and giving a member here a good deal. That’s all there is to it no more no less. It’s a nice tool in the shed of many.

I can say for certain the buyer appreciates the cut of your jib.

By no means was I questioning your motives for selling I was just curious. And trust me I feel ya about a nice tool in many members sheds, I literally just packaged mine up to sail to a new home a few hours ago. It was a little sad to pack it up

Back