Yardsale Score!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a 20 ton MTD splitter for $500, a Stihl 021 for $50 and a Stihl helmet with ear and face protion for $10. I'll get pictures soon.

I am sorry about the splitter and saw, but congrats on the helmet..unless it was used, then EWWWWWWW GROSSSSS......

Nah just kidding....good scores!

But seriously they sell hygiene kits for those helmets...I have a couple at the shop...not trying to sell you one... just letting you know they are available....:cheers:

Just got a 20 ton MTD splitter for $500, a Stihl 021 for $50 and a Stihl helmet with ear and face protion for $10. I'll get pictures soon.

Nice scores! You can definately make some money on that if you want.

I just got an MTD splitter without a control valve for $375. It's split all of the 36" dbh curly maple rounds, and 32" oak rounds I've thrown at it so far, so don't let anyone poop on your parade!

Last edited:
you!!!!!!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

haha j/k:)

fyi lice dies after 24 hrs of being outside of scalp or human hair. you should be fine. if you are worried clorox wipes or any type of disenffectent

Here are pictures, I really should get a better camera.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice scores! You can definately make some money on that if you want.

I just got an MTD splitter without a control valve for $375. It's split all of the 36" dbh curly maple rounds, and 32" oak rounds I've thrown at it so far, so don't let anyone poop on your parade!

Why are you cutting curly maple for firewood ?

Because if I did'nt someone else would of. Nothing terribly special about it, but yeah it would of made some cool guitar tops.
It's nuts how it splits, all the peices are going to be a beoch to stack.

attachment.php

Nice score ! Splitter hardly looks like it was even used. :clap:

The guy we bought it from said he didn't use it very much.

I forgot to mention it is a horazontal/vertical splitter. One thing I want to add to it is some tubing or something to protect the engine and filter from stuff falling off and hitting it.

One thing I want to add to it is some tubing or something to protect the engine and filter from stuff falling off and hitting it.

:agree2:
Nice finds:clap:
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back