Yes!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeman82

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I've been working in a private community for the last 4 years. Yesterday a new client informed me that "When people in here need any tree work done, they are told to call you." I was told when I started in there that only 2 companies did the bulk of the work there... however other companies would come in from time to time to do a job or two, but they'd never get far. One of my good clients told me when I first started doing work at their place, "it's all word of mouth... do right by us, and you'll have plenty of work, burn us... you'll never work here again." I mean another client said a few weeks ago "You are always here." A lot of the places though, I wind up spending between 2 days and 2 weeks going through the properties, pruning, removals, cabling, etc. nice jobs. Figure by the time I go through them all, it will be time to start the cycle over again.

I had tried doing a mailing, and various other means of advertising, but to no avail. Now I'm the one to call. Just had to be seen, and do the right thing, over time it happened. It sure feels GREAT!

Tree work, grocerys, auto repair, dosn't matter the venue.

Getting that kind of loyalty out of a repeat customer base, means you are doing the right things and have earned peoples trust.

It's rather rare anymore. Congratulations to ya! :clap::clap::clap:

Good people always win in the end.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Congratulations

Way to go Treeman82. Who would have thunk that being a professional in every sense of the word would pay off. Congratulations to you sir!

I've been working in a private community for the last 4 years. Yesterday a new client informed me that "When people in here need any tree work done, they are told to call you." I was told when I started in there that only 2 companies did the bulk of the work there... however other companies would come in from time to time to do a job or two, but they'd never get far. One of my good clients told me when I first started doing work at their place, "it's all word of mouth... do right by us, and you'll have plenty of work, burn us... you'll never work here again." I mean another client said a few weeks ago "You are always here." A lot of the places though, I wind up spending between 2 days and 2 weeks going through the properties, pruning, removals, cabling, etc. nice jobs. Figure by the time I go through them all, it will be time to start the cycle over again.

I had tried doing a mailing, and various other means of advertising, but to no avail. Now I'm the one to call. Just had to be seen, and do the right thing, over time it happened. It sure feels GREAT!

Thats what I did and always had more work than I could so, congrats on doing it the right way!!!!!

Back