yodellodelledellodelladelleiheeoo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this always seems to get sorta touchy, but I guess I'm a weirdo, who is fascinated with the priority the ego gets in peoples lives. so my question is, would you pack your ego on top, or down under all the rest of your stuff if you came to visit me, alot of tree guys around here wouldn't pack nothing but ego, and I just don't relate too well with those type.

Bad egos in tree people?Ha!! Next thing you will say is all tree climbers are unwilling to offer an opinion on a tree:D

Every one has at least a wee bit of an ego. For the most part every one has been pretty cool and helpful. I live maybe an hour away from Stumper and when my gear got stolen sunday he offered to to let me borrow some of his. As tree climbers we are a part of a fraturnity so to speak. The espirit de corps is what makes this occupation great.

Kenn

The closest person that post on CTC&C is Butch, and he is about 6 hours from here. I might go over this summer and show him how it is done:D:angel:.

For a minute I thought igetbisy was one of those foreign yodeling climbers we hear about in Europe, there are about a handful of arborists around here within an hour or two, down in my southern digs it’s a bit harder.

You mean he doesnt wear shorts and suspenders with knee high plaid socks and a cute pointy hat with a feather in it????????

Kenn:jester:

I've met John Paul, Gopher, Treetx, Treejunkie, FBerkel, MMayo, RJS, Tom Dunlap, and I'm sure more that I can't remember at the moment.

However, most of my AS sightings were in my travels, not while at home.

love
nick

Worked with JPS. first class professional, and fun to hang with. Same with Murphy4trees.
I want to meet blaster, he's F**king nuts.
obviously a man who is no stranger to the dinner table, (or bar).:D

Hint, john's not the short one!:D

I've met Tim Kasulinous from here, and we've had a blast.

Should be running into a few others this month at the expo; I think Newfie, Eagle1 for sure, maybe a coupla others.

Northeastern Forest Products Equipment Expo

Sorry, not in March... my bad.

Igetbisy, You're only 5 hours down the road. Do you have any big redwoods to climb? I'd leave the ego at home to do that:D.

the big ISA conference will be here in Honolulu in 2007. I hope to meet some of you guys and gals then, and do some fun rec climbing.

Last edited:
Conservatively I think I have met at least 30 Aboristsite members, most of whom I am still friends with, however there is at least one who isn't even worthy of mention.
John

As the crow cr@ps, I think Netree and I are neighbors but by the roads about 30-35 minutes apart (can't get there from here sorta thing:D ). Hoping to definitlely hook up with Erik at the expoand maybe have him help/do some work together. I'm warning ya though I don't climb, so I may have to knock the their egos down a notch.;)

I think Babcock and stihl magnum are probably only an hour away.

Latest posts

Back