yodellodelledellodelladelleiheeoo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is at least one who isn't even worthy of mention.

I KNEW you were mad that I didn't cook you dinner. :(

I'm STILL trying to get over to visit Fish.....may as well be a state away with my 'time off' the way it is.

Hi Che, yes I never did forgive you for not making that home cooked meal, however, we really appreciated it when you and your family took us out for supper. I knew I should have ordered the 60oz. steak though.
Thanks again Che. How goes the firewooding?
Larry the Logger

yes I never did forgive you for not making that home cooked meal

Hi Larry,

Have you heard the Garth Brooke song, "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers....."?

This was one of those situations...trust me. :D

I'm back to muck here this week and can't get to where I want to go with the truck. My last batch of hedge seems to be lasting a long time with these 50-60 degree F. days. I've got a couple trees in mind that I want to fell (can you call it 'felling' when they're at a 10 degree angle above the ground?) Wish I had my bucket back so I could take the tractor back there.

The Benson?....Spending a banks money on a chip truck this weekend so...maybe a can of soup warmed up on the chip trucks manifold...in front of the Benson:p

around town

I met up with Brian aka Rocky. You know, the one who was temporarly kicked off the island. Hell of a nice guy, can't wait to do some rec. climbing w/ him. I have yet to meet TreeSpyder even though I have run across one of his business cards (off of Wekiva Springs Rd)......:eek:

I find myself quite fascinated with the whole ego thing, I personally have a pretty large ego, and i Know I'm not alone here. without ego, we'd be nothing I can appreciate someone with a large ego, as long as it comes without a "little man complex", or a smug remark when you make a suggestion, or ask a question, as if you're challenging their intelligence, and especially one of those guys that wants to make sure that everyone knows that he's the smartest, best, etc. and gets off on turning everything you say or do into a lesson for you about how to become like him, so worried about the possibility that they don't have all the answers, making excuses for the way they tie their shoes, if they catch you looking at their shoelaces.etc anyone know one of these guys?

Latest posts

Back