You know when you are in logger land when...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 miles from the Deming logging show, back road, and a town consisting of litte more than the "general store"...

attachment.php

I bought both the sausage and the Chainsaw book...

Why on earth would they make sausage out of chainsaw books?

[/SIZE]Somebody had to say it........[/SIZE]

yup. ol jp patches. i got to go see jp and gertrude on qween ann on my 5th birthday!

Remember LeRoy Frump, played by the same guy who played Gertrude? You always knew when LeRoy was going to appear, because right after a cartoon, the camera would show this big, black paper manhole on the floor that LeRoy supposedly made his entrance through. Well, my favorite episode was the one when J. P. finally got a bellyfull (all in play) of LeRoy, and as soon as LeRoy made his (pretend of course) exit back down the manhole, J. P. picked up the manhole (you could hear LeRoy's muffled protests as he fought to keep from laughing), folded it up, and sent the manhole to Alaska!

J. P. was Da MAN! But something tells me the pot smoke was pretty thick behind the scenes.....

Have you checked out jppatches.com? The 'amazing history is especially good.

i do remember that episode. i was worried that he was stuck down there forever. also they used to have a running water snoose tray at the brick in roslyn. ran the full length of the bar. it was brass if i remember right. but its been 25 years since i been in there. dont know if its still there or not.

Latest posts

Back