You know you're a redneck when...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I think Brad101 may have a point. As absurd as it may sound, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I guess I could photoshop and put a blurry line on my 4 year old's torso. HA! I removed the picture.

129191142848626863.jpg

When the cute little physical therapist comes in after your cancer surgery and asks if there is anything you want her to work on and you tell her, "Heck ya, let's start on my erectile dysfunction."

Big mistake by the way as they have no mercy on you after that.

Sadly, I think Brad101 may have a point. As absurd as it may sound, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I guess I could photoshop and put a blurry line on my 4 year old's torso. HA! I removed the picture.

Yeah, with all the pervs out there, you won't find pics of my children posted out there for everyone to see.

Wow!!! Please tell the story... wait, i'll get a beer.... it may be a long story!

I once worked with a guy whose mother divorced his much older Dad. Years later his dad married his ex's mother. Yep, his mom was his half sister. There's your sign.

To the OP. I feel for you. My buddy just came back from a cross country trip on his Harley. Of the 11 states he traveled through on that month his least favorite stop was San Francisco. Said it smelled like hippies!:) I'm sure its not that bad!

WTF!!! This a redneck post and y'all talkin all kinds of shoes and crocs???

Rednecks don't wear no flippin' new age fancy dancy footwear- barefoot or no foot--- wares ma schlitz? I'm a gettin mighty thirsty and rarin up to start kikin some hiny. wares bubba? get ma gun an lez go shoot us something for breakfast. Sheeeegolly.

Shoes? WTF

R.O.N.

Wow!!! Please tell the story... wait, i'll get a beer.... it may be a long story!

Not along story. just took years to happen.Wife's parents split up. MIL married x husbands brother.So my wifes stepfather is her uncle.The funny part is they lived in FIL's basement for years.

WTF!!! This a redneck post and y'all talkin all kinds of shoes and crocs???

Rednecks don't wear no flippin' new age fancy dancy footwear- barefoot or no foot--- wares ma schlitz? I'm a gettin mighty thirsty and rarin up to start kikin some hiny. wares bubba? get ma gun an lez go shoot us something for breakfast. Sheeeegolly.

Shoes? WTF

R.O.N.

I think yer confuseing rednecks with hippies. Hippies go barefoot, rednecks wear boots.:dizzy:

I once worked with a guy whose mother divorced his much older Dad. Years later his dad married his ex's mother. Yep, his mom was his half sister. There's your sign.

To the OP. I feel for you. My buddy just came back from a cross country trip on his Harley. Of the 11 states he traveled through on that month his least favorite stop was San Francisco. Said it smelled like hippies!:) I'm sure its not that bad!

There's a bloke I once worked on the same site as who got married to a woman with a daughter by a previous marriage, got divorced from her then married the step daughter.

There's a bloke I once worked on the same site as who got married to a woman with a daughter by a previous marriage, got divorced from her then married the step daughter.

So, his ex-wife is now his MIL ??
Poor guy doesn't stand a chance......
:monkey:

Last edited:
For many years I've contemplated the need for the Museum of the American Redneck. Now you'd think that would go in someplace central and heartlandy like Columbia, Missouri but my idea was in Manhattan or San Francisco. There should be a doublewide right in Central Park, with a parts truck collection to the side and a steel workshop/garage out back (here we say it the same as "grudge"). City slickers could view exhibitions on snowmobiles, ATVs, 4wd pickups, tractors, and of course chainsaws and woodsplitters. They might learn something about things that actually relate to survival and tangible work.

I mean seriously, I've interviewed my friends and work clients and rednecks know a LOT more about "high" culture than yuppies know about redneck culture. The only thing urbanites know in a redneck vein is about automatic weapons.

John H.

Back