Youall have done it again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's turkey season around here,so the sight of a shotgun isn't unusual.Is that a WD45 in your avatar, hard to tell, it's such a tiny photo.

Sure is a 45

That is one fine old tractor. I use it for about 75% of my chores.
It got a head job this spring and it's rearing to go again!!!!!

I agree,they'll surprise a lot of people that think tractors only come in green.Do you use the snap-coupler equipment or has it been converted to a three-point hitch.Most have a super quick governor that takes some getting used to.

I love mine !

First new saw I ever bought. Just love the sound of it, so different than anything I've had before. It just doesn't get out much, but I love it when it does ! No doubt in my mind that you'll enjoy yours. Congrats ! ! :clap:

It's probably a good thing we don't have a Dolmar dealer in this area or I would be on my way to the BIG D. Looks good!

I agree,they'll surprise a lot of people that think tractors only come in green.Do you use the snap-coupler equipment or has it been converted to a three-point hitch.Most have a super quick governor that takes some getting used to.

I use the snap coupler for plowing, disking etc.
I have a conversion but hate it.
Most of the rest is drawbar work.

Mike

Latest posts

Back