Young Kid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbvfd592

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well I'm just wanna say what all the big dudes have to say about my start. I have these 3 saws i have received all for free found one at the dump (the shiny home-light) one was my dads old saw and the stihl was given to me from a buddy. I love saws i just like to play pretty much. I used one today to cut a branch off a neighbors dog wood tree do he stopped hitting his head:eek: But anyway if anyone has anything to say i would like to hear how you started out. i am hopping to go to school and get a degree in aborculcher (Sp?) I'm only a Junior right now. If anyone whants to get rid of any saws Contact me at [email protected] i will pay if i have the $

As far as the prunning cut, it looks to me like you flush cut it. when prunning you want to keep your cut just outside of the branch collar.

Thanks Ryan I got asked to cut it closer she said it was to oblivious it was cut:rolleyes: You have some sweet stuff ryan

Get the degree, if only to spell "arboriculture". :)

What's your saw budget? I might have something knocking around.

Last edited:
<a href="http://www.isa-arbor.com/Careers/">ISA - The Career Paths of Arboriculture</a>

Words of encouragement??? here's a couple.....

1. everyone has to learn sometime.
2. not everyone has some one to teach them so you must learn on your own (arboristsite is a GREAT place to learn!! but for climbing its HIGHLY recommended that you FIND an expereanced climber that practices SAFE climbing techniques to at least show you the basics!).

Latest posts

Back