Your prayers are needed PLEASE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ciscoguy01

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
Strange

My buddy here in NY, he's from Oregon also, was just telling me the other day he had the same thing happen to him about 6 or 7 yrs ago... He said he couldn't blink or anything for like 6 days with that side of his face, but they knew what it was, some sort of mini-stroke and as fast as it was there, it was gone also... Hopefully your niece will have the same luck. We shall pray brotha... Cheers eh?

:cheers:

BIGBORE577

BIGBORE577

Addicted to ArboristSite
Our Family is still sending prayers with no expiration date. We're so happy things are going well. God bless you and yours.
Jay and Family

Hugenpoet

Hugenpoet

Addicted to ArboristSite
Great News. Its amazing-I don't know you or your neice, but I am going to feel good all day knowing that young woman will recover and be able to be a mother for her two her two small children.

lawnmowertech37

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
glad to hear the good report Aint God good kind of makes me want to sing a song aint God good to give us so many blessings un deserving thats what we are and so on i know some here may just know this song

well anyway while on the prayer note can you all keep me in prayer been struggling alot here lately and can use some cheering up

thanks
calvin

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
+100!!!!

glad to hear the good report Aint God good kind of makes me want to sing a song aint God good to give us so many blessings un deserving thats what we are and so on i know some here may just know this song

well anyway while on the prayer note can you all keep me in prayer been struggling alot here lately and can use some cheering up

thanks
calvin

Yep,,, U got It!!!

Latest posts