yukon (BJ-90) or big jack-90

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikes mold

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Thinking of switching to a yukon BJ-90. I have a daka 521 now and we call it go for wood. sure burns alot of wood. I have been told the yukon will burn 1/3 -1/2 less. Does anybody have one and how do they like it. info will be helpful. mike

Thinking of switching to a yukon BJ-90. I have a daka 521 now and we call it go for wood. sure burns alot of wood. I have been told the yukon will burn 1/3 -1/2 less. Does anybody have one and how do they like it. info will be helpful. mike

I have been burning a BJ90 for 14 years. It is a true partner in reducing all of my liquid fuel costs.

Mike...your current furnace is not designed to make all of the btu's in a lb. of wood.
The BJ90 is and what you were told...you can take that to the bank.I think I told you that.

Your not that far away. Drive up and I'll show you 1st hand....downtown Palisade.

I'll be in all week but next week I'm heading for Winnie to drill some 12-14 inch slabs and it sounds like the walleyes are on fire.So I'm leaving Wed. night and will be back that following Monday.

Those Jacks are really flying out the door. Our stock is dwindling so if we are out it could be a month or more until we do another run of them.

Geeze...I just read my 1st post...sounded sorta short...was not intended that way.

Back