Yukon has joined up with Arboristsite.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieKeith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello folks. I'm sure some of you have been reading some of my posts as of late.
Well after spending some time here I felt it was time to become a sponsor.I have seen many a great post from you wood burners.
It's always nice to see those that are in need getting helped out by others.In that you all have been doing a great job...I commend you.

I am here to help out as well.Spouting code or tech helps as best as I can with what I know.
I have been employed by Yukon for 11 years now...burnt wood all of my life so I know a little through trial and error plus I've been educated through OJT here at Yukon.

As you can see from my avatar I like to wet a line.I guide fishing and spend most of my off time on the water or ice helping others become better fishers.
So helping others is a full time job and I love it.
I guess that's why my day job here at Yukon has been awesome.

If there's any Yukon owner that needs anything they can call us toll free.
We also have a new forum up and running.
I'll be doing pics and videos soon for tech. helps.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts here in the wood heating topic area.
If there's something I can add I will and if there's any advice you'll need just ask.I will do what I can and try to steer you in the right direction.

Again a big thanks goes to Arboristsite.com for having a really great place to talk about wood heat.

See ya on the lakes!
CK

AS is probably the most popular site in the net when it comes to anything dealing with wood.

i've noticed it attracts people from around the world.

the AS owners/team should be proud of their site.

It's great to have a company sponsor/representative on the site who is willing to help and is wood burner for heat themselves.

Now you might move from junior member to AS sponsor.

Hello folks. I'm sure some of you have been reading some of my posts as of late.
Well after spending some time here I felt it was time to become a sponsor.I have seen many a great post from you wood burners.
It's always nice to see those that are in need getting helped out by others.In that you all have been doing a great job...I commend you.

I am here to help out as well.Spouting code or tech helps as best as I can with what I know.
I have been employed by Yukon for 11 years now...burnt wood all of my life so I know a little through trial and error plus I've been educated through OJT here at Yukon.

As you can see from my avatar I like to wet a line.I guide fishing and spend most of my off time on the water or ice helping others become better fishers.
So helping others is a full time job and I love it.
I guess that's why my day job here at Yukon has been awesome.

If there's any Yukon owner that needs anything they can call us toll free.
We also have a new forum up and running.
I'll be doing pics and videos soon for tech. helps.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts here in the wood heating topic area.
If there's something I can add I will and if there's any advice you'll need just ask.I will do what I can and try to steer you in the right direction.

Again a big thanks goes to Arboristsite.com for having a really great place to talk about wood heat.

See ya on the lakes!
CK

All that is clearly stated above.. But my question is... When will you be building a high efficient INDOOR wood fired boiler?

image.php

WOW. Those are some big slabs! Welcome. You'll own a 90cc saw before long if you don't already:chainsaw:

WELCOME to the site! I'm sure the questions will be abundant and hopefully you'll lend some educated insight to design and use of all the units that get discussed.

Keith:
You are in a good position to make a sale here. My future son in law and daughter are currently using a small Ashley add on that just doesn't quite keep up. He wants to get a bigger one this summer and we were looking at the super jack. He has about 1500 sq. ft. of drafty 100+ year old farm house.
The Ashley is set up in their attached garage and uses it's own duct work ran through the attic with drops in the ceiling. The new one will be attached to the same only we want to extend the ducts further and heat more individual rooms.
We are not looking to supplement his oil furnace we are looking to ELIMINATE the need for the oil.
Any suggestions?

Nice great to see you here. I have a husky that has been heating my house for 30 yrs. I wouldn't use any other furnace. Glad that someone will be around to answer questions(not that they ever break tho)

Holy Molly what a welcome...feelin at home.

To answer....
A boiler...we used to make a Round Jack.
It's back in R&D who knows when it will be tested and listed,but we are working at it.

Slabs....they don't call me CK for nothing.
Go to www.ckoutdoors.com...I have a fishing forum plus I guide.
Check out this slide show from Decembers fishing.

AIM...I'm here to help them stop the bleeding!

As to the rest of our customers...I'm always here at the shop from 8-4:30 CST to be of service.

I'm looking forward to doing the best I can to help others too.
I would on behalf of Yukon thank you for the very warm welcome.

Before I go ...look at this tullibee Mike caught last Sunday.It was a great battle on U.L. tackle.
It'll be heading for the smoker soon along with all of the others we caught.
02222009_tullibee03.jpg

Last edited:
Keith:
You are in a good position to make a sale here. My future son in law and daughter are currently using a small Ashley add on that just doesn't quite keep up. He wants to get a bigger one this summer and we were looking at the super jack. He has about 1500 sq. ft. of drafty 100+ year old farm house.
The Ashley is set up in their attached garage and uses it's own duct work ran through the attic with drops in the ceiling. The new one will be attached to the same only we want to extend the ducts further and heat more individual rooms.
We are not looking to supplement his oil furnace we are looking to ELIMINATE the need for the oil.
Any suggestions?

I forgot...they are 200$ off right now until the end of the month.

Welcome to the site Keith!.....and good luck with the sales. I sold a lot of Yukons years ago when I had my own mech. contracting biz, good product, very well built, no major issues to speak of, never had any warranty issues eiether.

Welcome to the site Keith!.....and good luck with the sales. I sold a lot of Yukons years ago when I had my own mech. contracting biz, good product, very well built, no major issues to speak of, never had any warranty issues eiether.

You must have had an account with Southern Refrigeration then Mike?
They took a ton of them down there.
Would you believe there is more interest for Yukons in the state of Virginia then just about every other state?
....thanks again for the warm welcome......

well, shut my mouth!....

yes, I did buy them from Southern!... Winchester, Va. branch. Don't remember how many I sold, somewhere around 30 or so. Winchester, Va. branch. I still go in there occasionally to wreak havoc/bust chops!

awesome! I just got my Big Jack last week, can't wait to use it!!!!!!!!

I'll bring a pack of handmade brats if you'll show me yours.(Yukon, that is, ya sick bastad) :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

6yrs in a row eating dinner at the fin/feather. beautiful area.

Last edited:
Back