Yukon has joined up with Arboristsite.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome! I just got my Big Jack last week, can't wait to use it!!!!!!!!

Be carefull on full loads.She makes a ton of heat.
Start small and work up from there.Also play around with that disc on the draft blower to see what kind of heat you'll get and the burn times achieved.

Dry wood is imperative too along with providing makeup air.
I ran into 3 calls today where they did not do that...thought they had enough with their leaky basements.
-------------------------------------
Good to hear Mike.
Keep busting those chops!

I'll bring a pack of handmade brats if you'll show me yours.(Yukon, that is, ya sick bastad) :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

6yrs in a row eating dinner at the fin/feather. beautiful area.

fin/feather is about 3 miles north of my house!!

I got a Big Jack and had it connected into my heatpump. My HVAC company went out of business before they got it adjusted so I will have some adjustments to make before it is working correctly. Anyway, I am really looking forward to using it and have been working on my wood pile. It is what brought me to this sight. I still have a lot to learn about heating with wood.

I got a Big Jack and had it connected into my heatpump. My HVAC company went out of business before they got it adjusted so I will have some adjustments to make before it is working correctly. Anyway, I am really looking forward to using it and have been working on my wood pile. It is what brought me to this sight. I still have a lot to learn about heating with wood.

You can call us anytime you need too.

Latest posts

Back