Zama C1Q jet swap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danno

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My C1Q S57A has part 1130 121 5604 which is a .45 fixed jet. I have googled to no avail and can't find a list or source of different jets to swap in. Looking for probably .47 or .48---No problem finding Walbro carb jets, but nothing on Zama... I know the C1Q is in many many different small engines, so figured there should be something out there

My post on this tacked onto another thread got no love, so I thought I'd try a NEW thread.

Last edited:
My C1Q S57A has part 1130 121 5604 which is a .45 fixed jet. I have googled to no avail and can't find a list or source of different jets to swap in. Looking for probably .47 or .48---No problem finding Walro carb jets, but nothing on Zama... I know the C1Q is in many many different small engines, so figured there sold be something out there

My post on this tacked onto another thread got no love, so I thought I'd try a NEW thread.

Contact Zama

Take a look at this website. http://www.m-and-d.com/pdfs/zama/C1Q_PARTS_LIST.pdf

I assume that the jet you are looking for is number 65 on the exploded diagram. You will see many Zama numbers listed for those jets ie::0070049, 0070066, ..70, ..77, ..79, etc. However, it doesn't state what the size of the jets are.

Contact Zama and see if they will claify what the part numbers mean and whether there is any relationship of the part number to the size of the jet. Then you could order the jets through M&D, I've ordered from them in the past and had no problems.

Follow the link on the Zama site to authorized dealers/importers once you have got the part no. Here in the UK it is Rowena Motors who have been excellent whenever I have wanted jets or kits.

Guys, thanks for your help. I went to the zama website and found their IPL of the carb I have. It uses a different number than the Stihl number for the jet. That number is 0070082, so I googled it and found that if I googled 0070083 I got the .46, 0070084 is .47 and 0070087 is.50, but I just cannot find .48 or.49 even though the number series should make it easy

Sooo, I'm getting closer. Just taking some shots in the dark. I will probably contact Zama to fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
shot an email off to a couple of distributors. I can't find an Email for Zama, so let's start here and see what they say.

Maybe it's a moot point to find the .48, maybe i should just skip straight to the .50??

Light porting and a muffler mod shouldn't require that big of a jump, though, i figured...

Back