Happy Birthday SawTroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy birthday
sawtroll remember getting old isnt so bad: who wants to be able to walk w/o pain, who wants to see w/o glasses , who wants to sleep all night w/o getting up to pee, who wants to be able to hear the birds sing, not us old people we've done all that . we'll just keep moving on slow , blind , deaf ,and wet but what to hell were still here right ? happy birthday any way

sawtroll remember getting old isnt so bad: who wants to be able to walk w/o pain, who wants to see w/o glasses , who wants to sleep all night w/o getting up to pee, who wants to be able to hear the birds sing, not us old people we've done all that . we'll just keep moving on slow , blind , deaf ,and wet but what to hell were still here right ? happy birthday any way

That sounds about right - but arthritis isn't fun at all, I'm sure that the slow healing of my foot mainly is caused by that + my hip replacements ++++.

Two Norwegian bulls were grazing at the top of a hill, one named SawTroll and the other named Junior. Junior said, "Hey dad, see those heifers down there in the valley? Must be 20 of 'em. Let's run down there and service a couple. What do you think?"

SawTroll looked down there and said, "Junior, I got a better idea. Let's walk down there and service them all."

Happy birthday, you old coot.

Back