Inquiry from Mrs. Claus

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:happybanana::dancing::crazy2::guitar::hi::yes::happy::rock2:

My orange and white Santa is selling me a MS241 at cost!

What would be the perfect bar on this saw? I'm thinking I would like to order a Stihl reduced weight bar for it, but what length? This saw will be ported. My MS150 has a 12" reduced weight bar on it. My 346 will wear a 20" Tsumura T&L.

:happybanana::dancing::crazy2::guitar::hi::yes::happy::rock2:

My orange and white Santa is selling me a MS241 at cost!

What would be the perfect bar on this saw? I'm thinking I would like to order a Stihl reduced weight bar for it, but what length? This saw will be ported. My MS150 has a 12" reduced weight bar on it. My 346 will wear a 20" Tsumura T&L.

If that's the same orange and white Santa that you spent $45G at, then that's AWESOME and SHOCKING. :numberone:

That's what she said...

shocker-500x500.jpg

I love my 14" lightweight bar on mine! With the 6 tooth spur she had some serious torque for a lil' saw! I ended up putting the rim kit on mine. With the 14" bar I didn't have to add a dl. Thought I read somewhere on here, guys with 16" bars were having to add a drive link?

I love my 14" lightweight bar on mine! With the 6 tooth spur she had some serious torque for a lil' saw! I ended up putting the rim kit on mine. With the 14" bar I didn't have to add a dl. Thought I read somewhere on here, guys with 16" bars were having to add a drive link?
That is true. Need a 56dl chain if running the rim, 55dl for the spur.

I love my 14" lightweight bar on mine! With the 6 tooth spur she had some serious torque for a lil' saw! I ended up putting the rim kit on mine.

So these 'PRO' saws come with a spur sprocket for $550? No wonder you guys like them so well.

I guess I'll need to order that too.

Back