Inquiry from Mrs. Claus

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They would have had more sales if my dealer could have gotten it for me. I tried more than once to order it.

Must be extremely recent. Last month i just bought two loops of pre-packaged 63 PS 50 from stock at the local dealer.

Doesn't make any sense to d/c a product due to poor sales when it's only been out for about a year. PS is still available for order this year and next year and is in dealer literature.

You laugh! She actually bought me a zip up sweater just yesterday, to wear in the office :) And,unfortunately, I have to wear a tie everyday :(
use it for piston stop, is soft and dont make scratches
In my dealers defense...they make money, I make money. They know these saws aren't for me personally.
I agree but not 100% , i buy five 441 cm from my dealer not for me but for some friends, he offer another one for me in half price, we don speek for 45 k we speek for only 5k.

Maybe its not but someone posted it and MCW checked into it and Stihl said it was discontinued due to poor sales. Its no longer on the US website either.
Correct. I tried to buy a heap of it. Nothing around. PS is done only PS3. Unless you want to buy from Australia but will have to forfeit a kidney or 2.

Dealer.near my house has a bulk roll of PS, he got after I bought my 241 there. I've only bought two loops off of the roll. I asked last time I was there if they have sold much of it to others, he said only you.

I wonder if I will wear out my 241 before their roll is empty. It is not a high traffic area where I live (they dont move stuff fast) they still have new 290's on the shelf.

Dealer.near my house has a bulk roll of PS, he got after I bought my 241 there. I've only bought two loops off of the roll. I asked last time I was there if they have sold much of it to others, he said only you.

I wonder if I will wear out my 241 before their roll is empty. It is not a high traffic area where I live (they dont move stuff fast) they still have new 290's on the shelf.
Could you please ask him what he would sell that roll for?

I can ask, when I go there again. Not sure when that will be? I was planning on buying a new saw soon, but they (the ones with the PS roll) wont deal on anything, so I was planning on going to a different dealer. I will keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back